New sign-on bonus program of either $1500 (CDL B) or $2000 (CDL A).
Our Drivers deliver grocery, refrigerated and frozen items, produce, cleaning supplies and paper goods to customers within more than the tri state area, using our commercial motor vehicle and other delivery equipmen
- Ability to use and safely operate a manual pallet jack
- Onto a rail gate or tuck-away lift platform
- Ability to use and safely operate a utility hand truck
- Up and down steps
- Up and down a ramp
- Properly and efficiently stack and transport
- Ability to efficiently figure out directions for two different addresses
- Must have a working knowledge of the tri-state delivery area
- Must know truck route and area road restrictions
- Ability to lift 75 pounds for short periods of time
- Ability to offload 500-700 (400-600 cases) cubic feet of product in a day
- Good customer service abilities and a positive attitude
- Must be able to effectively communicate witha dispatcher (voice and text)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to use all types of load securing equipment including box load bars, pressure load bars and freezer bulkheads
- Have the knowledge to secure loads between deliveries to protect the integrity of the product
- Must be able to handle money or any other type of currency
- Have the knowledge of how to properly handle all types of food items. (can be taught)
- Must have basic math skills
Must be able to operate within the confinements of all Local, State and Federal DOT regulations
- Must maintain a CDL A or B license
- Non-CDL drivers license
- Current DOT medical card
- 2 years professional driving experience
- Knowledge of the tri-state area
- Math aptitude
- Delivery of food to customers throughout more than the tri-state area.
- Unload product (heavy handtruck deliveries) as to customer specifications.
- Our state-of-the-art equipment such as; GPS, electronic logs, product scanner assists in a more efficient delivery system.
- Year round work.
Local 707 IB of T UNION BENEFITS (medical, dental, eyeglasses, pension).
Life insurance, AFLAC, sick & personal days, vacation and holidays
- Holtsville, New York
Various days – Day shift CDL A or B Drivers
- Kearny and Bellmawr New Jersey locations
Various Days- Day shift CDL A Drivers only