6 lb. DFS Asparagus
2 cups Hellmann’s Mayonaise
2/3 cup Hood Buttermilk
3 Tbsp. DFS Fresh Lime Juice
2 cloves DFS Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. DFS Fresh Chives, minced
2 tsp. Groeb Farms Honey
1 tsp. Morton’s Kosher Salt
1 tsp. DFS Cracked Black Pepper
1/4 tsp. Hot Pepper Sauce
1/4 tsp. DFS Ground Red Pepper
1 cup Aged Wisconsin Parmesan Cheese, grated
3 3/4 lb. DFS Baby Greens or Arugula
9 oz. Aged Wisconsin Parmesan Cheese, shaved
1 1/2 qt. Chicken Stock, or water
1 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
1 1/2 tsp. DFS Ground Black Pepper
1 1/2 tsp. DFS Cumin, ground
1 tsp. DFS Ground Red Pepper
9 oz. Cornmeal
1. Steam Asparagus until almost tender.
2. Remove, shock in ice water, drain, and dry well.
3. Cut into one inch pieces. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
4. In bowl combine all ingredients except cheese and baby greens, blend until smooth
5. Fold in grated cheese and mix well.
6. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
7. Mix dressing with cooked asparagus pieces and coat well.
8. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
9. In large pot bring all ingredients except cornmeal and cheese to a boil; add cornmeal; stir vigorously over heat until mixture thickens and pulls cleanly from sides of pot.
10. Remove pot from heat and stir in Aged Parmesan cheese.
11. Cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate.
12. To bake: Take 1/2 cup chilled mixture on a greased sheet pan.
13. Press out flat to form a 5″ patty with hands.
14. Cover with plastic wrap and roll out with a rolling pin to form a 1/6″ thick, 10″ wide circle.
15. Remove plastic wrap and bake in 400F oven 15-20 minutes or until crisp.
16. Remove from oven. Cool, break into shapes and sizes desired.