Welcome to DiCarlo’s online carrier scheduling. DiCarlo is an appointment-only warehouse. All vendors must schedule a delivery appointment. Receiving hours are Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 2:30 pm. If for any reason, delivery can not be made on the scheduled date and time, you must call to reschedule. The drivers must unload, sort and segregate the products. If they hire lumpers for doing so, they will be charged. Charges have to be paid to the lumpers at time of service.
Failure to schedule an appointment will result in a $95 fine. Failure to come on the day of appointment will result in a $95 fine. If delivery comes outside of receiving hours and we are forced to take delivery, this will result in a $150 fine plus $30 per hour to unload and segregate.
New User Registration
- Go to the Retalix registration page.
- You will be required to submit standard company information (name, address, etc.), an email address and an alphanumeric password.
- Upon submission of this data, you will be emailed a confirmation of your username and password.
- You will use this information to log into the Retalix website to do web scheduling.
Schedule an Appointment with the Loading Dock
- Log into the Retalix website.
- If you are approved to do web scheduling with multiple distributors, you will see a drop down box to select the distributor.
- If you are only using the system for DiCarlo scheduling, you will choose the ‘Web Scheduling’ option on the next screen.
- Enter the PO# and enter ADD.
- On the next screen you will enter NEXT.
- At the bottom right of the screen a box says ‘Submit a Request for Review.’
- Enter Date and Time.
- Enter Request Appointment.
- Verify request and select ‘Request Appointment,’ ‘Make Changes’ or ‘Cancel.’
- If you select ‘Request Appointment,’ you will have the option to print the request, schedule another request or logoff.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the appointment.
Instructions for Deliveries
- Line up on the left side of the driveway so as not to block traffic.
- Have the bill of lading, your driver’s license and company ID ready as you approach the security gate.
- The entrance to the DiCarlo loading dock area is to the left side of the security booth.
- Follow the arrows around the maintenance shop to the left, then proceed to your assigned dock door.
- The entrance to the receiving office is just to the left of door 13, by the picnic tables.
- Call 631-569-8686 with any questions.
- Thank you and have a safe day!