UNION BENEFITS: I. B. of T. Union benefits, medical, dental, eyeglasses, pension are company paid
COMPANY PERKS: Company Store Discount, Thank You Staff Lunches, Employee of the Month/Year Program, Company Sponsored Events and more.
* Full Time, home every night positions
* Overnight and early morning shifts available
* Willing to train
Delivery drivers use our trucks and follow a predetermined route to customer locations, then unload various products (frozen, refrigerated and dry goods). Products are unloaded with a hand truck and placed in designated customer storage areas.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- CDL A or B commercial drivers license
- A current medical card
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation Regulations
- Able to pass pre-employment testing (drug screen, background check)
- Currently authorized to work in the United States
- Able to lift and move product weighing up to 80 lbs.
- Basic math/computer/cell phone skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility- overtime hours and the ability to start at a variety of times to meet customers’ needs
- Neat appearance
If you do not have a resume document to upload, click “Apply for Job without Resume”. If you have a resume document that you wish to upload, click “Apply for Job”.