Shift: M-F 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
BENEFITS: Medical, Health Savings Account (HSA), Dental, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Company paid Life Insurance, 401k, Aflac. Paid Holidays, Sick, Personal Days and Vacation.
COMPANY PERKS: Company Store Discount, Thank You Staff Lunches, Employee of the Month/Year Program, Company Sponsored Events and more.
POSITION SUMMARY: The ideal candidate will provide overall administrative support to the HR Manager including but not limited to recruitment, payroll processing, employee onboarding, and updating employee information in the company HRIS.
- Coordinate interviews amongst multiple departments and hiring managers.
- Schedule and coordinate phone and onsite interviews.
- Deliver a highly responsive candidate experience.
- Assist with interviewing and screening candidates.
- Work closely with the HR Manager around the continuous improvement of hiring and onboarding practices.
- Ability to represent DiCarlo Distributors, Inc. at various job fairs and local schools.
- Familiarity with posting on job boards, creating job descriptions and developing a talent pipeline.
- Assist with general administrative support around full cycle recruiting and other human resources needs as they arise.
- Works closely with the current payroll administrator to develop a clear understanding of the payroll process.
- Creates a user guide outlining the steps for generating a weekly and bi- weekly payroll for 200+ union and non-union employees.
- Partner with our PEO provider to understand their role in this process.
- Generate reports as needed.
The ideal candidate will provide overall administrative support to the HR Manager including but not limited to recruitment, payroll processing, employee onboarding, and updating employee information in the company HRIS.
If you do not have a resume document to upload, click “Apply for Job without Resume”. If you have a resume document that you wish to upload, click “Apply for Job”.