Delivery Drivers (CDL A) – Local
Up $95,000 per year
$3500 Sign On Bonus Plus Company Paid Union Benefits
DiCarlo Distributors, New Jersey – Newark & Bellmawr Locations * Full Time, home daily*
Family owned and operated since 1963, DiCarlo Distributors Inc. is one of the top 30 food service distributors in the United States. DiCarlo’s steady growth and reputation has been predicated on the strict adherence to hard work and customer satisfaction. Currently DiCarlo’s workforce consists of over 260 employees, represents over 500 manufacturers, and maintains over 10,000 SKU’s. Main facility location 1630 North Ocean Avenue, Holtsville, NY 11742
Our professional delivery drivers, using their CDL A licenses, are required to complete hand truck deliveries to our customers in a safe and timely manner in accordance with DOT regulations. Training pay is $245/day. However, efficient, and experienced delivery drivers can average $275 – $375 per day.
Visit our website: dicarlofood.com
OVERVIEW OF JOB:
The Delivery or Doubles Driver positions are available in our Newark or Bellmawr, NJ location.
Delivery drivers operate our tractor trailers to follow a predetermined route to customer locations and unload various food and foodservice products (frozen, refrigerated and grocery items). Hand trucks and pump jacks are provided to deliver product into designated customer storage areas.
Overnight Doubles Driver Position is available in our Newark, NJ or Bellmawr, NJ locations.
Doubles Driver shuttles full and empty 28-ft trailers overnight between our New Jersey and New York Locations. Doubles endorsement required.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- CDL A commercial driver’s license
- A current DOT medical card
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations
- Able to pass pre-employment testing (drug screen, background check)
- Currently authorized to work in the United States
- Able to lift and move product weighing up to 80 lbs.
- Basic math/computer/cell phone skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and the ability to start at a variety of times to meet customers’ needs
- Neat appearance
- Hand truck experience is preferred.
BENEFITS (Company Paid)
- Competitive wages plus productivity incentives
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive Union benefits package (Medical, Dental and Vision) with many coverage options
- Union Pension benefit
- Employee discount program
- Uniforms/Equipment supplied
DiCarlo Distributors, Inc. Corporate Facility 1630 North Ocean Avenue Holtsville, NY 11742
Apply: Website: dicarlofood.com or fax resume 631-758-6096
Call or Text : 631-672-0764 to discuss the position.
Job Type: Full-time
We completely follow all CDC COVID 19 governmental guidelines.
If you do not have a resume document to upload, click “Apply for Job without Resume”. If you have a resume document that you wish to upload, click “Apply for Job”.