Pay: $18.75 per hour
UNION BENEFITS: I. B. of T. Union benefits, medical, dental, eyeglasses, pension are company paid
COMPANY PERKS: Company Store Discount, Thank You Staff Lunches, Employee of the Month/Year Program, Company Sponsored Events and more.
Our night warehouse staff efficiently drops/replenishes product using reach machines to fill slots for the selectors to pick their orders. Heavy lifting involved. Warehouse and selectors work in a time constraint to maintain our order picking and loading system that must be met each night.
Restock and/or put away products by hand stacking or using a Powered Industrial Truck (reach machine, order picker, pallet jack, etc.)
- Examine products and pallets for damages during restock process
- Use of the Power Warehousing Radio Frequency System for directed inventory moves
- Perform any function requested by Management in order to select, move, load, deliver, restock, rotate and safeguard our products
- The responsibilities and tasks for this position may be modified and expanded over time
Must have experience in the following:
- reach machine or extensive forklift experience
- lifting/pushing heavy items (50 lbs)
- Hi-lo, forklift or reach machine
- Understanding bar-coding system
- Use of scanning gun
- Job requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations (Dry, Cooler, Freezer)
If you do not have a resume document to upload, click “Apply for Job without Resume”. If you have a resume document that you wish to upload, click “Apply for Job”.