4 Barramundi fillets
2 tsp. olive or canola oil
2 Tbsp. butter
1 clove garlic, minced
3 Tbsp. fresh or bottled lemon juice
5 leaves minced fresh basil
Salt to taste
- Gently saute the garlic in butter for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and basil.
- Add salt to taste. Remove from heat.
- Coat fillets with olive or canola oil.
- Pan fry one side on high heat for 3 minutes. Flip and cook other side 1-2 more minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Transfer to serving dish. Spoon sauce over fillets.
- To plate, serve on a bed of mashed potatoes or greens, and add chopped fresh tomatoes for color.